Re: gEDA-user: Symbol embedding by default - with case studies

Ryan wrote:
  you could alleviate revision
> conflicts if unpacking a revised library on top of an older, existing one.
>
> Scripts are always an option, but a more elegant, user-friendly solution
> would bring many more people to the table - if that is one of the goals :)

Conflicts or symbol file collisions should not even be set up to happen in slivers of probability.
No embedding and tar'ing dirs is my preference, and elegance can be had by
coding the list of files to tar in guile, and also providing a command line interface
to that function as in, "gschem --collect-proj > project-x.proj"

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX