Re: gEDA-user: PCB: outline layer not exported to gerber?

In that case, the outline features are always included with the front
silkscreen features in one of the gerber files. I am rejecting this as
unusable because I'm assuming that a fab shop would, in general, find
objectionable an "outline file" with those other features included.

--
Marshall Jose, WA3VPZ