Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL testing

On Sat, 2009-10-24 at 19:28 +0200, michalwd1979 wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm playing around with 3d version of pcb from git, and today I've
> lost about 3 hours of my work because of a strange crash. I've clicked
> in drc window and pcb exited leaving only a few "failed to create
> pixmap" lines in terminal. No segfault no any other info. I couldn't
> reproduce this, so I'm not sure what really happened.

I'm not able to reproduce it either, nor is valgrind complaining when I
run a DRC.

I'm hoping you will be able to find the missing backup file, and that we
can try reproducing the bug from that.

Any idea how the system was doing at the time it crashed? Could it have
been memory pressure which killed the process?

How complex was the board? What kind of primitives did it contain?
Lines, pads, vias, polygons?

Thanks,

Peter C.