Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL testing

Hello,

Today I've done all possible tests with new, freshly compiled 3d pcb using available PCs and these are the results:

1) I can not reproduce "strange" crash with drc window on any machine. Was it secret testing of new electromagnetic weapon? I'm living close to military shipyard by the way.

2) On intel graphics card (composite enabled) I also can not reproduce crash in pinout window. Here everything works OK (dri2 in use).

3) On intel graphics with composite disabled pcb does not start at all: Can not set up gl context, then segmantation fault. Strange, but rather related to driver not pcb itself.

4) On radeon (composite disabled) there are problems when closing pinout window.

5) On radeon with composite some drawing errors occur, but this is rather problem with driver because I can see similar problems with other apps. This is also quite complicated system with 2 graphics cards and 3 screens (my favorite).

I've also tried to run teardrops() during these test but this did not change anything.
And one question: is there any "plugins documentation" for pcb? In my wish list there is something that automatically add thermals tools to vias on given net and set "don't clear polygons" flag on tracks. I think that I will try to write it myself. I've been looking around for a while and did not find anything yet.

Best Regards,
Michael W.