Re: gEDA-user: Aperture size for polygon fill

>> A few of the boards that I've been working on (in PCB) have generated
>> gerber files that show errors in gerbv.
>>
>> The error is "Undefined aperture number called out in D code."
>
> If we do a Google search for this error text we find a few similar
> problems.
>
> It may be good to know which version of PCB generated the gerber file,
> which version of gerbv you used to inspect it. It may be even more
> helpful to make the source PCB and the gerber file available for
> inspection by developers.

ISTR that older versions of PCB would create Gerbers with this error
if you tried to create a hole with zero diameter.  This bug was fixed
about a year ago, but if you're using an older version of PCB, then
you could encounter this problem.

Did you create a zero diameter hole in your design for any reason?

Stuart