Re: gEDA-user: Information on PCB

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 05:47 +0000, Ineiev wrote:
> On 10/27/09, Ineiev <ineiev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Try the attached patch; it introduces SwapSides_nogui action for such
> Awfully sorry, forgot to commit a typo fix;
> and there is no need in `compatible' with GTK and Lesstif hids
> arguments parsing.
>
> BTW, it seems to me that it does not really changes the groups
> visibility: I press Tab with `component' layer from the component
> group active and see the same `component' above all; the pads
> are shown from the right side, though. am I doing
> something wrong? I stack the patches on top of current master.

You might want "Settings.ShowSolder" or something like that.

To be honest though, I'm not sure it is that desirable to have a generic
"swap sides" action in the core - since for some exporters, it would be
meaningless.

I certainly wouldn't call it _nogui... either it is a sufficient
interface for all applications (possibly requiring a new API in the HID
structure to call into the GUI), or it should not go in.