Re: gEDA-user: Working on xgsch2pcb-0.1.3 for Gentoo

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 22:40 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> I've not tried the before / after combinations of either, but I wonder
> if you're hitting an issue which relates to these patches (either
> something they fix, or something a miss-matched combination of them
> cause). I've not personally had any issues (past or present) with the
> action commands.

Sorry for not giving the version of PCB and gEDA:

It is gEDA 1.6 and latest stable PCB version 20081128

Indeed you are right, if I use plain gsch2pcb and execute

:ExecuteFile(b1.cmd) in PCB I get also messages like

unknown action `PF2")'

I never did this before...

My current impression is that plain gsch2pcb is the better choice for
beginners.

Do you have an idea what the reason for this message can be?

> Warning: Failed to load gettext translations

(NLS works fine with other programs, I can get german text for Gnome and
gschem, but currently I am working with english settings)

Thanks for your support

Stefan Salewski