Re: gEDA-user: gEDA 1.6: --enable-doxygen seems to have no effect

2009/10/10 Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Current behaviour may be fine, but the comment after -enable-doxygen
> option "generate Doxygen API documentation" is misleading. "generate"
> indicates that something is produced by this option. "maybe something
> like "ensure that Doxygen is available" or "prepare Doxygen API
> documentation generation" is better.

I've just uploaded a patch to

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2889726&group_id=161080&atid=818428

that addresses this issue and also cleans up some of the doxygen build
inconsitencies that are currently extant in git HEAD.

After putting this together I realised this overlaps with one of
Bert's patches from earlier this year but I thought it worthwhile
pushing to the tracker anyway.

Cheers
Gareth