Re: gEDA-user: pcb minor release, C++ and Gtk cleanup

> But I am not really sure if multiple monitors are a real benefit,

I have one big main monitor, and a small monitor rotated into portrait
mode on each side.  The main monitor is for development; the left
monitor for email, sticky notes, and music; the right monitor for my
various chat windows.  A fourth monitor above them keeps my calendar,
clock, and system status apps.

> May it be good to have multiple active working windows for PCB/gschem,

I eventually would like to have a mode where a specified monitor is
"taken over" as a PCB editing window (i.e. full-screen view), and the
regular main window (which would be on some other monitor) becomes a
giant panner tool.