Re: gEDA-user: GPLv3 question

On 10/06/2010 10:30 AM, John Doty wrote:
You don't need to deliver *any* source code unless it is requested by the user.

OK.  Let me rephrase that to,

"What would I need to make available to comply with GPLv3 for a GPLv3 library delivered as part of an
open hardware system?".

I'm wanting to clarify the difference between GCC used to make the system's delivered code and
libopenstm32 used to make the system's delivered code, where parts of libopenstm32 are included in the
output.  I'm thinking I would need to make available libopenstm32 source, but not GCC source.

Eh?

JG