Re: gEDA-user: pcb crooked traces

Hi timecop,

your first message I just deleted which is a rare exception on this
list. Since DJ did, I'll waste some seconds and joules on you:

a) 2010 - 16 = 1994
b) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ext2 -> Jan 1993, 1 file max 2TB
c) the first versions of NTFS had limits completly different than now

Please stay under your rock.

timecop wrote:
Whaat.
Please keep your off-topic bullshit *off* this list.

I was pointing out that NTFS, created ~16 years ago, had support for
64bit filesizes etc way before lunix even knew what a file > 4GB is.
*AND* that I can use *ANY* windows app and have it properly work with
large filesizes WITHOUT having to recompile it or otherwise waste my
time.

Having to rebuild something with ./configure
--enable-shit-that-should-be-on-by-default is freaking ridiculous.

P.s. who the fuck is john lennon?