Re: gEDA-user: pcb crooked traces

Rick Collins <gnuarm.2006@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> At 03:36 PM 10/9/2010, you wrote:
>>Rick Collins <gnuarm.2006@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>> > To be perfectly correct, anyone who needs more than 84x84 inch boards
>> > will need to recompile PCB with 64-bit units.  If it is me, I have no
>> > idea how to, so I can not.  But I don't plan to.  If I need boards
>> > larger than 84x84 inches, I will hire one of you to either layout the
>> > board for me or to recompile the tools.  :^)
>>
>>Any 64-bit Linux distro will provide it ready to go.
>

> 64 bit Linux distos include a 64 bit version of PCB?

assuming the pcb coordinate type is the native integer size of the arch,
(long), then, yes, a Linux amd64 installation should give you a 64 bit
version.

> Rick

Stephan BÃttcher                     FAX: +49-431-880-3968
Extraterrestrische Physik            Tel: +49-431-880-2508
I.f.Exp.u.Angew.Physik               mailto:boettcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leibnizstr. 11, 24118 Kiel, Germany