Re: gEDA-user: How to connect pads to anything?

On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 16:54 +0200, Markus Hitter wrote:
> Am 17.10.2010 um 16:25 schrieb gene glick:
>
> > If you are willing, send the .pcb file over.  I can take a closer
> > look.
>
> That would be greatly appreciated! Schematics and the board with the
> 2-pin jumpers are on Github, it's the Gen7Board.xxx:
>
> http://github.com/Traumflug/Generation_7_Electronics
>
> I've attached here my current version of the solder jumper, it's a
> bit different from what you see on the screenshot.

My initial guess: Your traces are not in the top and bottom groups, so
it are inner layers. That works for true trough-hole parts, but you
tried to replace with smd parts.

Currently I an testing lesstif hid for gentoo, so all looks very strange
to me, but my guess may be correct.