Re: gEDA-user: coordinate systems [was: pcb crooked traces]

Am 17.10.2010 um 17:16 schrieb Levente Kovacs:

I think that is why X11 has its coordinate system as is; and that is why PCB developers went that way. But a CAD tool is not about CRT display or image processing. I think we should change it; it looks very awkward for a new user, who doesn't know the story.

Being a new gEDA user and fairly experienced with other CAD applications I can tell I couldn't care less. If one ever has to enter or read coordinates manually, there's something incomplete or wrong with the GUI.

another EUR 0.02 :-)
Markus

Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/