gEDA-user: Newbie wondering about simulation

   Hello!
   I'm newbie with simulaition and I thought I was able to defeat this
   problem but its ghost still walks with me. The next design is too big
   to be calculated reasonably with paper, pen and TI-85.
   First the versions: gschem 1.6.1.20100214 ngspice-20 : Circuit level
   simulation program
   These are from Arch linux' AUR and packages.
   In my second simulation ever I downloaded spice files from IRF. Then I
   put one FET to my design and tried to simulate.
   As I discovered the FET had to be X1 because it is subcircuit. Howevere
   gnetlist -g spice-sdb generates it as MX1 which doesn't work. ngspice
   says it can't find model.
   So what I'm doing wrong? Changing manually to X1 makes the simulation
   work but it isn't really the Solution. I've copied below parts of sch
   and net file.
   I'm curious about the last line in net file. It says M1. Is it version
   of model name of something or what? The ideal PMOSFET used in creating
   the IRF FET which acts like real device?
   Thanks in adance
   Hannu Vuolasaho
   From sch file the FET is declared as:
   C 49200 45800 1 0 0 pmos-3.sym
   {
   T 49800 46300 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   device=PMOS_TRANSISTOR
   T 49900 46400 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
   refdes=X1
   T 49200 45800 5 10 0 1 0 0 1
   file=./spice/irf7410.spi
   T 49200 45800 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
   value=irf7410
   T 49200 45800 5 10 0 1 0 0 1
   model-name=irf7410
   }
   and net file:
   * Spice file generated by gnetlist                      *
   * spice-sdb version 4.28.2007 by SDB --                 *
   * provides advanced spice netlisting capability.        *
   * Documentation at http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/   *
   *vvvvvvvv  Included SPICE model from ./spice/irf7410.spi vvvvvvvv
   .SUBCKT irf7410 1 2 3
   **************************************
   *      Model Generated by MODPEX     *
   *Copyright(c) Symmetry Design Systems*
   *         All Rights Reserved        *
   *    UNPUBLISHED LICENSED SOFTWARE   *
   *   Contains Proprietary Information *
   *      Which is The Property of      *
   *     SYMMETRY OR ITS LICENSORS      *
   *Commercial Use or Resale Restricted *
   *   by Symmetry License Agreement    *
   **************************************
   * Model generated on Jan 27, 03
   * MODEL FORMAT: SPICE3
   * Symmetry POWER MOS Model (Version 1.0)
   * External Node Designations
   * Node 1 -> Drain
   * Node 2 -> Gate
   * Node 3 -> Source
   M1 9 7 8 8 MM L=100u W=100u
   .MODEL MM PMOS LEVEL=1 IS=1e-32
   CLIP CLIP CLIP
   *^^^^^^^^  End of included SPICE model from ./spice/irf7410.spi
   ^^^^^^^^
   *
   *==============  Begin SPICE netlist of main design ============
   R3 1 2 1k