Re: gEDA-user: Final call for testers!

Hi Stuart.
I tried the latest iso version on my Fedora FC3 system. I haven't yet got Gtk 1.2 installed so it couldn't install those sections which need it but the install ran ok and installed the other bits I hadn't got..
pcb, gspiceui and geda seem to run ok as do some of the other non-gui programs but gschem does not work. If I try to run it from the command line I get a message saying that it can't find "libgeda.so.24" but this is present in geda-install/lib and I can find it using the find files program. "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" points to /home/colin/geda-install/lib so I am not too sure what the problem is! Any ideas.

Best wishes    Colin Ager  Garboldisham  Norfolk  UK