Re: gEDA-user: Spam: address harvesting from archives

I havn't seen spam comming through the list server. I presume the issue
is email addresses being included in the archives as well as being
broadcast through the standard list emails.

Can email addresses be automatically obfuscated at the list server side?

Steve Meier