Re: gEDA-user: GND and Vcc pin on IC 74245

>Could someone explain why logic ICs must not have Vcc and GND pins?
>I have never seen a good reason for this. What is wrong with having
>Vcc and GND pins - like any other pin?

	In gEDA/gaf, ICs can have explicit power pins.	The fact that
they do not is just the way the gaf symbol library has evolved.
Some people like it, other absolutely hate it.	So, that's why it's very
easy to create new parts which have the "right" features according to
the beholder. :)  This discussion is unfortunately religious.

								-Ales