Re: gEDA-user: GND and Vcc pin on IC 74245

On Friday 09 September 2005 14:52, Stephen Meier wrote:
> > However... if one has only a paper schematic to work with while
> > debugging a board then the hidden nets  don't tell you what voltage
> > to expect at specific pins so debugging becomes harder.

What you say is true. Even so, I've always thought of a net list as the
ultimate truth table regardless of what the schematic looks like. It may just
be me, but everytime I've had an issue with nets, the net list was easier to
work with than the graphical representation of the schematic.

As previously statement by someone (I don't remember who...), this is a
definitely a ubiquitous religious issue :)

Best regards

Marvin