Re: gEDA-user: Introduction and some questions/thoughts on gEDA/gaf...

[snip]
>*  Note that I have *not* attempted to clean up the symbol directories,
>nor have I created a new spice-device directory.  I figure we should
>have a larger discussion with Ales and everybody else if we decide to
>do this.  In any event, we can limp along with what we have right now
>quite well.

	I have been neglecting the symbol library, so the next major
version of gEDA/gaf will be a symbol cleanup/reorg release.  I'm all ears
to what issues people have with the existing symbol organization/layout.

	Few things that have come up recently:

1) The analog/ directory should probably be split or renamed up into
   something more reasonable.  I'm open for suggestions.  The name
   "passives" was suggested a while ago.

2) Yes, I'm all for creating a new spice directory, or making sure that
   all the symbols in the spice directory work.

3) I want to go through and make sure that all vendor specific symbols are
   in vendor specific directories.  I remember a few complaints about this.

Others?

-Ales