Re: gEDA-user: OT: Mechanical Cad for Linux

FWIW, In BRLCAD, the "/dev/gll" framebuffer that is used for raytracing
crashes on SuSE 9.2 and 9.3. This is the framebuffer that is specified by the
tutorial as the one to use. As a work around, I've been using the alternate
framebuffer which is implimented with the following command in the command
window:

 rt -F/dev/Xl

I am pretty sure this is an opengl issue that is not related to BRLCAD. In
fact, I suspect that the nvidia driver that is present on both machines is
directly involved.

Regards

Marvin Dickens