Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

On 9/17/05, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > (*grabs a bucket and begins to promptly vomit*)
>
> I meant the rendering of individual widgets ;-)

(* collapses onto the floor requiring immediate hospitalization, and a
janitor to clean up the mess from the bucket overflow *)

Hey, I never said I liked how Windows dialog boxes worked either.  :)

> I remember the MVC comment from the first go-around, and did a bit of
> research.  My new design is based on that, so I think you'll be happy.
> Assuming I finish it, of course ;-)

I have very, very little time on my hands.  But if you'd like for me
to perhaps work on something, I'd be happy to review/work on it.
Although, I don't know the lesstif/motif APIs at all.  I'm more
familiar with GTK personally.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II