Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

On 9/17/05, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, wxWidgets knows that PCB's "Autoroute" option goes under Edit for
> Motif, but Tools for Gtk?

That's rather bizarre; why would it go under Edit in Motif?  Is there
a link to a style-guide for Motif applications?

I'd expect it to fall under Tools, no matter what GUI environment.  In
most GUIs I've used (admittedly, I'm not a Motif user, as you can
probably surmise), Edit is restricted to things like cut-n-paste
management, undo/redo management, etc.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II