Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

> I have very, very little time on my hands.  But if you'd like for me
> to perhaps work on something, I'd be happy to review/work on it.
> Although, I don't know the lesstif/motif APIs at all.  I'm more
> familiar with GTK personally.

At this point, it's like I've taken it apart and all the little pieces
have spilled all over the floor, and I'm not sure which ones to pick
up first.  It will be a while before it even runs again, much less is
in good enough shape for anyone else to see.

At least it's a fun mess ;-)