Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

Oh common anybody can write a eda tool set in java, c, c++, c#, pascal
or tcl/tk but it takes an old timer to write one in fortran and cobol on
a cpm machine.

Lets show our metal. lets write a crossplatform cpm emululator and
rewrite all of geda in snowball.

But Seriously,

Steve Meier