gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics that should be avoided

Not to fear.

The sources for the spitbol360 have been released under the gpl
(www.snobol4.com/spitbol360). So besides the CP/M emulator we will have
the task of converting the old IBM 360 version of SPITBOL to run under
CP/M.

The sources for CPM itself are available (www.cpm.z80.de/source.html)
though it isn't clear how they are being licensed.

So maybe the thing to do is to get a Z80 emulator running under linux
then run a version of the cp/m for the z80 ontop of that.Fortunantly the
z80 emulator for linux already exists (libz80.sourceforge.net).

Steve Meier