Re: gEDA-user: Linear voltregs: Symbol bugs or features?

> I am one of the folks who thinks that component symbols should not
> have hidden pin connections.  Indeed, this problem is really acute
> when the symbols live in a library, since newbies won't know that the
> pin is connected to GND unless they open up the symbol and look at the
> attributes.

/me wonders if we should make an exception for the symbols that are
*obviously* denoting hidden connections, like the down-triangle GND,
down-rake "chassis gnd", or up/down arrow voltage rail symbols?
Otherwise you have to explicitly name all those tiny nets connecting
such symbols to each chip.

The problem of powering multi-gate chips still exists too.  Six
vcc/gnd symbols for each hex inverter?