Re: gEDA-user: Languages etc

Dang it twice.. I missspelled Ales

Stephen Meier wrote:

Dang it... Ok I wasn't dishing the PCB team... I have sent them pizza money occasionaly for the last year or so. The pcb team gets donations through sourceforge.net If you build a comercial board from PCB then you better damn well drop a few bucks in their hat.

Steve Meier

Stephen Meier wrote:

I tried to do this the humerous way. Now I will try a second way. The person writting the code gets to deside the language/tools. It is a really simple rule. If you think your favorite tool is the best way, well cool, prove it by doing it. ya know.. walk the talk. In general, I have a hudge amount of apprectiation for Arles, Dan, DJ, Stuart, Steve, Stuart and others. They have written a lot of usefull code. It might not be written with the best language. It might not be of the best style. But it works and it is very usefull. For those of this group, not including the pcb team, can you find a way to accept donations? I would love to send each of you enough cash to take your significant other out to a good resteraunt.

Again... Thanks for the code,

Steve Meier