Re: gEDA-user: VeriWell now on SourceForge

On 9/26/05, Samuel A. Falvo II <sam.falvo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What we need isn't a Verilog simulator, what we need is a VHDL
> simulator, and maybe even some means of using both Verilog and VHDL
> together in a single design.

I see where some might get confused: I left out an important word.
So, let me re-phrase my original statement:

What we need isn't ANOTHER Verilog simulator, what we need is a VHDL
simulator, and maybe even some means of using both Verilog and VHDL
together in a single design.

My intent was to point out that we (in the gEDA community) already
have Icarus, and is already very capable and sufficient for most
anything I can think of.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II