Re: gEDA-user: Professional PCB help using geda?

DJ,

I disagree. My last board a vry complex board could have been done by
PCB but I didn't have a consultant on hand to do the work for me, well
one who worked in PCB.

I think most board designers could care less which cad tool is used as
long as the board can be layed out in an economically correct manor.

Economically, for example, how many board designers would be happy to
pay 500.00 usd less for a layout service because the design shop didn't
have to charge them a percentage of the license fees? Take a month to do
a complex board? six grand a year for the use of the tool. Yes these count.

Steve Meier