Re: gEDA-user: alarm clock update

On Sep 9, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Bob Paddock wrote:

> As for Digikey pricing if you compare it to Mosuer over the last six
> months, Digikey prices have risen significantly.

I've noticed that if Mouser has an identical product (same
manufacturer, same part number) or a compatible product, they tend to
be a lot cheaper than DigiKey.  Of course there are products carried
by one that the other doesn't have, so you still might need to use
both.  But given the option, I use Mouser.

-a