Re: gEDA-user: Request for comments

On Sep 7, 2007, at 9:16 PM, andrewm wrote:

I have same numbered the pins on the switch as they are electrically

connected inside.  I often

use the pins on those switches as jumpers to get wires out of tight

spots and thought that giving

them the same number would allow the nets to look connected.

From my experimentation, PCB wants the net connected to both of the pins and will not treat it as a jumper...

I find this as a minor bug,  would you care to verify and make an example schematic to submit a bug/feature request for us?

Steve