Re: gEDA-user: netlists, no connects and unnamed nets

> The nicest workaround I can think of is to stop the netlister outputting
> nets which only have a single item in them (essentially a no-connect).

The NC symbol has device=DRC_Directive, and value=NoConnection.
Wouldn't it be easier and less risky (just concerned about the DRC
missing something) to just check for those values and skip the net if
they exist? The netlister does DRC and netlist creation, so aren't
those mechanisms already there?