Re: gEDA-user: netlists, no connects and unnamed nets

> Schematic DRC checking is badly broken unless you are a real gEDA
> wizard, and nearly useless unless you are doing pure digital design.
> I don't understand why the gnetlist spew nags users to employ it.

What exactly is "badly broken"? I've picked up errors and no connects
by running DRCs, which is quite useful. There are one or two things
that I don't understand why it moans (like errors on input/output
connected to input or output pins).

@Stuart: Disabling features of the DRC checker is only relevant if you
don't want to check them. I actually want to check for unconnected
nets.