Re: gEDA-user: Disappearing PCB Footprint details

On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 15:10 -0400, Tony Radice wrote:
> Update:
> Ladies and Gentlemen -
>     I experimented with the footprints I had developed in a unique
> directory (/home/comp/pwb_footprints) and had no success with "seeing"
> them in the pcb tool.

I think most people use gschem2pcb script to populate the pcb board.

To investigate a footprint you may try Menu "Files/Load Element data to
paste buffer". Or you may try menu "Files/Preferences" to select
additional directories of footprints. I newer tried this last method,
but it should work.