Re: gEDA-user: Disappearing PCB Footprint details

Stefan -
   I do use gsch2pcb to develop the pcb population data, netlist and
population command file. The issue is that the footprints that I
developed that were not in the issue library were not listed in the pcb
library tool on invoking pcb. Interestingly, the footprints showed up in
the buffer (loaded with the pcb {filename}.pcb command) but the silk
screen "courtyards" put into the parts were not there.

Cheers!

Tony