Re: gEDA-user: Color silk layers in pcb

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Ineiev <ineiev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Probably this patch may be used as a workaround.
>
> Put your non-copper layer into a distinct layer group
> (File->Preferences->Layers, Groups Tab), add to the layer an attribute
> named "PCB::skip-drc" (Edit->Edit attributes of->Current Layer),
> and PCB should skip the layer during DRC and connections lookup.

Ineiev, thanks for the patch, it applied fine. However, I'm unable to find the
(Edit->Edit attributes of->Current Layer). Is it placed somewhere else,
or can I manually edit the .pcb file for the same result?
I'm using pcb source tree from git, version 1.99z.
I haven't found anything on editing layer attributes around google.
Is there any place (apart from the source code) with some info
on other possible values?

Kind regards,
--
Pawel Kusmierski