Re: gEDA-user: PCB DRC crash with due to bloat / shrink breaking gemoetry

Peter Clifton wrote:
On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 06:00 +0000, Ineiev wrote:

Or ensure that the results of RectPoly are checked. I find single
place to modify:

Shouldn't be a problem in the dicer. From recollection, poly_* boollean
routines check for NULL one one of the two input polygons, and will
return the appropriate result for the requested boolean operation.

poly_AndSubtract_free appears to assert rather than check.

In addition, I'm fairly sure the dicer won't generate bad rect polygons.

It won't, if the square of the polygon is non-zero:

       poly2 = RectPoly (p->xmin, (p->next->xmin + p->next->xmax) / 2,
                         p->ymin, p->ymax);