Re: gEDA-user: pcb minor release, C++ and Gtk cleanup

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
And please, please apply as much of Peter Cliftons pcb version as possible before you start. It is not only about the openGL and 3D hack for visuals, but a huge bag of little useful improvements. Let's not loose them on the way.

I hope this won't break the Lesstif HID. Peter's branch is still
several times slower than elder GUIs on all my machines, which makes
the GL-based renderer actually unusable for me.

Kind regards,
Ineiev