Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

> So drills, stacking order and physical layer geometry will be defined
> in terms of composites, and drawing layers will be tagged to physical
> layers?
>
> Do we need a concept of "layer groups" in this setup?

In that example, the layer groups would be implied - drawing layers[*]
mapped to the same physical layer are grouped.

[*] We need a better term for drawing layers, since "layer" means
something specific in PCB design.  Or another name for physical
layers.  Or something ;-)