Re: gEDA-user: Functional blocks and PCB format changes

Hi Rick,

For a pcb FootPrint Wizard have a look at:

http://github.com/bert/pcb-fpw

For the sources (git).

A manual with screenshots can be found at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljh4timm/pcb-fpw/user-manual.html

I'm still debugging, so consider this a work in progress.

Changing the pcb footprint file format will not speed up a new release.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.