Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

Hi all,

Maybe you could add an attribute to an element defining the height.

Something like: Attribute ("element_height=", "5 mm")

And write a plugin for parsing all elements and exporting this (and other)
attribute as key-value pairs to whatever file (format) you can think of for
further processing (mechanical DRC).

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman