Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

My thoughts were that each drawing layer (copper, silk, keepout,
whatever) could belong to a specific physical layer, "top", "bottom"
"all inner", or "all".  I suppose we'd need an "all outer" for
orthogonality.  The top/bottom magic are needed to map footprints on
import, but I suspect things like silk and mask will end up in
top/bottom instead of a specific layer like 0 or 3.

Drawing layers that belong to the same physical layer are in the same
layer group (duh).