Re: gEDA-user: Portable gEDA for Windows

> Your troll-fu is weak.

Not trolling at all.  I've been discussing the GNU GPL officially,
publically, and otherwise for the last 20 years or so - as part of
DJGPP and Cygwin, as a Cygnus/Red Hat employee, and now as part of
gEDA/PCB.  Some of the wording in COPYINGv2 exists because of my
discussions with Stallman about how COPYINGv1 interacted badly with
DJGPP (a GNU distribution), and I've had many talks with him and the
FSF about the intricacies of the GPL and how it's interpreted.

The GPL is easy to comply with, but it's not always obvious how that's
done.