Re: gEDA-user: Portable gEDA for Windows

> The GPL is easy to comply with, but it's not always obvious how that's
> done.

Just so I'm clear myself here, if I cross compile using Cygwin or MinW32
as far as GPL2 section 3 is concerned: "However, as a special
exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that
is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the
major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system
on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies
the executable. " is concerned I do not have to archive Cygwin/MinW32
for three years?

I would have to archive the source for the cygwin.dll if that ended up
in the distributable binary?