Re: gEDA-user: Electromagnetic bike

   So if I have an electromagnetic and I hold it next to the spinning
   metal disc as I increase the intensity of the magnetic field the metal
   disc should be harder to spin?

   Define conductive? The eddy current breaks says non-ferromagnetic which
   means to me not having any magnetic properties like aluminum.

   I'm strictly interested in generating the magnetic resistance.

   On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Geoff Swan <[1]shinobi.jack@xxxxxxxxx>