Re: gEDA-user: plugins (was: How can you help...)

Hey,

Somehow missed this thread and replied on the other one... Count me in
for documentation. Please let me know what I can do.

Some of the documentation I have written previously is here:
gEDA-Tutorials.pdf on https://sites.google.com/site/abhijit86k/linux/geda

~Abhijit