Re: GraphThing 1.3 released!

On 9/8/06, Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes I confirm I had this after missing up ``make clean'' and ``make
dist'' (the packaging tool I'm using uses ``make distclean'' to clean up
the build tree).

Speaking of ``distclean'' rule, maybe adding such a rule could be a good
idea? Even if it only depends on the ``clean'' rule.

Yep, it's added now.

Cheers, and sorry again for the initial flood. I guess I've terminated
with my ``debugging''. ;-)

No worries at all! This mailing list is hardly a busy one by any measure. I sometimes wonder whether the lack of bug reports, etc., is due to the relative obscurity of GraphThing and its niche, or the quality of my code. ;-)

Dave.