Re: Inde CD

In a message dated 8/15/99 9:49:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lee@insync.net
writes:

<< As far as making a CD bootable, the question is, bootable into what?  Some
 type of image that runs like the floppies?  From DOS?  What? >>

Make it just like the current RH cd.  It boots directly into the setup
program.  Let's make it easy for people.  Also, when we distrib. the cd's do
we also distribute a boot disk/supplimental disk with the cd for people who
can't boot from cd?  Or do we create a long winded readme file that explains
how to create a boot/supp disk from each os?  And that assumes people already
have an OS installed to view the readme file.  Or do we include a sheet of
paper explaining how to create the disks?  There's more than just burning the
cd that we need to think about.  Also, how do we send the cd's?  Standard
mail?  UPS ground?  People's choice?  We need to start working on the details
of distributing Inde.

--
Max DiOrio
romulus15@aol.com