EmacsSpeak

I have gotten EmacSpeak, Embrola and Embrola Server to work.
Yes I know independence should be de emphasizing emacs in
favor of simpler tools but for a blind person it's the least
expensive way to use a computer ( $ 15 sound card VS $ 900
hardware synthesizer :).

These are the files to do it.  Of course you must have sound
working before and Emacs 20.3 must be installed.  The hard
part is to make it so a particular user account ( I.e. a
template user ) will have 'emacspeak' added to his ~/.bashrc

1) The Emacspeak package:
http://www.leb.net/pub/blinux/emacspeak/blinux/emacspeak-9.0-2.noarch.rpm

2) The Mbrola Synthesizer binary:
http://www.leb.net/pub/blinux/mbrola/blinux/RPMS/mbrola-3.01g1-1.i386.rpm

3) The English Mbrola voice file en1:
http://www.leb.net/pub/blinux/mbrola/blinux/RPMS/mbrola-en1-2.0-1.i386.rpm

4) The Mbrola Server which redirects Emacspeak output to Mbrola:
http://www.leb.net/pub/blinux/emacspeak/blinux/mbrola_server/mbrola_server-1.3.1-1.i386.rpm